Aegnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everytime you move I let a little more show. (Khiyyi) *MATURE*

2 posters

Go down

Everytime you move I let a little more show. (Khiyyi) *MATURE* Empty Everytime you move I let a little more show. (Khiyyi) *MATURE*

Post  Samuel Weire Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:27 pm

ooc; This roleplay might contain explicit or offensive material to other members, please take care if you continue reading.

The night before Valentine's Day, and Samuel Weire had no one to spend the day with. Normally, this fact really wouldn't bother him- but feeling some strange urge for human companionship, the mystery man had decided to go out and have a drink, and perhaps see if anything interesting happened. After about a few hours of drinking, no one came along and Sam was just quite basically- piss drunk. Stumbling out of the Ale House, his footsteps led him back to his apartment when a sudden thought occured to him. Why? Why does he have to sleep in a cold bed? He deserved love just like anyone else, and he was completely over his deceased wife... she was nothing but a sweet, tender memory now that would be kept in his heart for as long as he lived.

Stumbling away from his apartment, Sam laughed loudly for a second as if something hillarious had happened- despite the fact that no one was around. With his eyes wide, Samuel thought for a second on which direction he should go in- then suddenly as if an amazing idea had hit him, Sam gasped and started to head in the direction of Khiyyi's apartment. The women was interested in him right? He'd have to be blind not to be able to tell of course. Attempting to get his walk a little under control, Sam strolled up to her a door with a stupid grin on his face. Taking a deep breath, his whole persona suddenly became extremely serious- although if one were to smell his breath and look at his eyes- it would still be obvious that he was drunk.

Rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet, Sam coughed loudly and then knocked on Khiyyi's door.

"Kiwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiii."
Samuel Weire
Samuel Weire

Back to top Go down

Everytime you move I let a little more show. (Khiyyi) *MATURE* Empty Re: Everytime you move I let a little more show. (Khiyyi) *MATURE*

Post  Khiyyi Xzav Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 am

Khiyyi had spent her long day relaxing. There was still some time before school started and she wanted to make herself at home before students started wreaking havoc on her stress levels. She ran around on the roof tops for the majority of the day, calling wind currents and then tossing them away. She formed a large, threatening storm and then sent it out to the ocean before it could rage on the school. She wanted to see if she could float her way down to the ground, but knew better than to fling herself off of the rooftop of the school. That would kill her if she failed and she didn't trust the power she was still experimenting with. So, she'd run off to the post office and sent along some mail.

That had lead her to have a deep conversation with one of the postmen about his job and all the benefits that came with it. He was on break at the time, so he'd had the extra moment to talk with her. Then he'd had to get going again and Khiyyi had been left to her own devices. She found that she needed to mess with her classroom and went off to spend the rest of the day there. Finally, she'd returned to her apartment, worn out from a day of acting almost childish and fully enjoying herself. The young woman settled herself on her couch and pulled out a book she'd borrowed from the school library. Sam had called it a romance novel. It wasn't a genre she'd come across before, so she was intrigued by it. Thus far, she'd found it far too sappy, although there were some mature scenes throughout that were sort of like spices on top of an otherwise bland meal.

There was a knock on her door and Khiyyi looked up. Alarmed that someone would visit her so late in the evening, she glanced down at her attire. A nightgown. Meh...It was probably just Helena in need of something or other and couldn't wait 'til morning. Her nickname rang through the door just as she twisted the knob. Oh...not good. There was only one person who called her Kiwi with any regularity. Sam...Samuel Weire. She almost hesitated, but decided that it didn't matter if she were in a nightgown or fully dressed, he wouldn't mind.

What she hadn't expected upon opening the door was to find him drunk. "Sam?" She hesitated and then grabbed his arm, pulling him into her apartment without really thinking the action through; she closed the door behind him immediately and headed for her couch, dragging him along behind her. "You're drunk. That's...unusual for you, Candy Man." Stopping, she turned to him. "Are you alright?"
Khiyyi Xzav
Khiyyi Xzav
Admin

https://aegnor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Everytime you move I let a little more show. (Khiyyi) *MATURE* Empty Re: Everytime you move I let a little more show. (Khiyyi) *MATURE*

Post  Samuel Weire Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 pm

As Khiyyi opened the door for him, he was about to speak as she dragged him in- and when she commented on his current... mind-set; Sam gasped "How could you tell?" he asked her quite honestly with his mouth open just for a second. That second passed though as she called him that all common favorite nickname she seemed to have for him, and as she turned to him Sam sighed loudly and shook his head. "No, not really- just lonely that's all." Pausing for a second, he took a step closer to Khiyyi so as to close up the already small space between them. Leaning over a little bit, Sam brought his hand up to Khiyyi's face- lightly skimming her cheek with his fingers "How do you know that I'm really candy man?" he asked her truthfully leaning in some more. "I think if you are called candy you have to look and taste like candy, right?" Looking thoughtful for a moment, he moved back for a second- but as he started to speak again; his other hand started to creepy delicately around Khiyyi's waist. "I call you Kiwi, so you must taste like kiwi right?" his eyes, normally a crystal blue started to darken a little bit as the air around them in Khiyyi's apartment -orginally calm- started to shift in a restless manner. "I'm going to test this theory out, okay?" not bothering to wait for a response, Sam's lips collided with Khiyyi's and he dragged her over against his body.
Samuel Weire
Samuel Weire

Back to top Go down

Post  Khiyyi Xzav Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Khiyyi chuckled softly. "Dear candy man, your breath smells of alcohol." She had turned back to him once they were close enough to the fire that neither of them would get too cold. Just lonely? Did Samuel Weire ever get just lonely? Not that she could remember...Although she hadn't known him nearly as long as she'd known her best friend, Helena. She was pulled out of her thoughts of the taller teacher when Sam stepped closer, closing the small distance between their forms. Unintentionally, she tilted her head into his hand, closing her eyes without really thinking about it. She opened her eyes, prepared to answer his question but faltered upon noting how close his lips were. Look and taste like candy? That...sounded like heaven.

Very vaguely she could feel his other hand wrapping around her waist, she had been wondering where it had disappeared to. Taste like kiwi...now that was an interesting thought. Slowly, as though fearing any sudden movements would startle him and cause him to run, she slid one hand up his chest to his shoulder. She cupped the back of his head, enjoying the feel of his soft hair. She barely noticed the restless air, or the fact that her curtains were undulating slowly. Khiyyi's eyes widened, test out the theor-

All thoughts were lost...Drowned in a sea of joy.

Upon being pulled flush against him, her free hand tangled itself in his shirt. Her lips immediately responded to his, parting without thought or reason. She wanted to taste him, to prove he really was a candy man.
Khiyyi Xzav
Khiyyi Xzav
Admin

https://aegnor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down