Aegnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good//

3 posters

Go down

~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// Empty ~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good//

Post  Samuel Weire Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:00 pm

~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// Gerard_butler_05

Samuel Weire.

The Hot Librarian~ ;]

FRIENDS

// JUST MET
// AWKWARD
// STRANGERS
// NEW FRIENDS
// ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
// USED TO BE FRIENDS
// SO-SO FRIENDS
// ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
// AVERAGE FRIENDS
// OLD FAMILY FRIENDS
// ON AND OFF FRIENDS
// DRINKING FRIENDS
// PARTY FRIENDS
// FAKE FRIENDS
// BARELY FRIENDS
// CIRCLE OF TRUST
// PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
// FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
// FRIENDS AGAIN
// STUDY BUDDY
// LIKE FAMILY
// MEAN FRIENDS
// BEST FRIENDS
// PARTNERS IN CRIME
// INSEPARABLE

LOVERS

// PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
// PAST-FRIENDS
// PAST-BAD TERMS
// PAST-ATTRACTION
// CURRENT LOVER
// OBSESSION
// EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCE
// CRUSH ON YOUR CHARACTER NAME
// FUTURE LOVER
// FLIRTING
// ONE NIGHT STAND
// PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
// FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
// FLEETING GLANCES
// LUST
// FORBIDDEN LOVE
// MADLY IN LOVE
// TRUE LOVE

HATERS

// HARDCORE HATE
// DIE BITCH
// LOVED AND HATED
// BY ASSOCIATION
// MUTUAL HATE
// YOU CHEATED
// RIVALS
// ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
// REALLY FAKE FRIENDS
// BACKSTABBED
// BICKERING
// JEALOUSY
// ONE-SIDE JEALOUS
// ANNOYANCE
// ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
// FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
// USING YOUR CHARACTER NAME
// SCARED OF YOUR CHARACTER NAME
// YOUR CHARACTER NAME SCARED OF YOU
// GENERAL AVOIDANCE
// USED BY YOUR CHARACTER NAME

Code:

[center]
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b] _________________
[b]Year:[/b] _________________
[b]Element:[/b] _________________
[b]Relationships:[/b] _________________
[b]History:[/b] _________________
[b]What do you think of Your Character Name?[/b]_________________
[/size] [/center]
Samuel Weire
Samuel Weire

Back to top Go down

~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// Empty Re: ~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good//

Post  Helena Ecco Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:06 am

~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// Lilly~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// 87657~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// Evangelinelilly
Name: Helena Ecco
Year: Staff
Element: Water/Fire
Relationships: // DRINKING FRIENDS
// CIRCLE OF TRUST
// PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
// (harmless) FLIRTING
History: Helena's often found herself in the Library doing research for her classes or for her own side projects. It was only a matter of time before she struck up a friendship with the guy who was in charge of all the books she needed to read. She was impressed with his ability to find even the most obscure alchemical reference book, and they eventually ended up hanging out at the Ale House on weekends and eventually got to know each other over their shared brews. Helena finds Sam interesting and attractive, but never does anything more than a little bit of harmless flirting since she considers him off-limits.
What do you think of Sam? "Sam's a great guy, and really good at what he does. He's just a little bit too much of an inside person for me, but I still can't deny that a guy with a limp and a mysterious past isn't insanely attractive to me. Alas, Sam is off limits to me, but I'll get over it. I trust him with my secrets, mostly because I want him to let me in on his (is that just too selfish, or what?), and I give him a hard time in front of the students sometimes. We're good buddies, though, and I know I can always count on him to hook me up with the information I need."
Helena Ecco
Helena Ecco
Admin

Back to top Go down

~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// Empty Re: ~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good//

Post  Khiyyi Xzav Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:36 am

~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// EmmanuelleBeart_10~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// EmmanuelleBeart_07~Sammmm.<3 //The Library has never looked this good// EmmanuelleBeart_13
Name: Khiyyi Sanai Xzav
Year: Teacher
Element: Air
Relationships:
// CIRCLE OF TRUST
// DRINKING FRIENDS
// PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
// PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
// FLIRTING
// FLEETING GLANCES
// LUST
// TRUE LOVE (or so Khiyyi's decided)
History: When he first started, Khiyyi was in a habit of avoiding the library. She and the previous librarian had not gotten along at all. Something to do with the other woman spreading rumors behind the air element's back and such nasty things. So, there'd been disinterested dislike on Khiyyi's part. However, one day she had to go the library for some reason or anther. Interestingly enough, she saw Samuel putting books away on the other side of the book-filled room. Something about the way he moved or looked or spoke had her hooked. She decided he was hers that day, right there and then. Of course, she wasn't a stalker, so she ended up talking to him and flirting with him. In the end, they made plans to meet up at the Ale House for some drinks and it's just bloomed into a beautiful friendship-love-thing.
What do you think of Sam? "Sam is very handsome and too pretty. I know others have seen him and wanted him, but I saw him first. He may not yet realize it, but one day he shall be mine and only mine. I have spoken to Helena about this and she agrees. Yet, ignoring that simple fact of truth, he is a dear friend of mine. I do not know what I would do if he weren't the librarian. In his short time on the job, he's expanded the amount of human books the school has and I can always go to him for help on research on a historical event."
Khiyyi Xzav
Khiyyi Xzav
Admin

https://aegnor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum