Aegnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this feeling taking over? [FLETCHER] *DEAD*

2 posters

Go down

What is this feeling taking over? [FLETCHER] *DEAD* Empty What is this feeling taking over? [FLETCHER] *DEAD*

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:09 am

"DIE ALREADY DAMNIT."

Clicking various buttons viciously, June stared wide-eyed at a TV screen that showed bloody zombies falling to the ground. Suddenly out of nowhere, 'GAME OVER' popped up on the screen and June threw the controller at the TV screen. "Stupid," she grumbled- looking around the empty common rooms with a small thoughtful look on her face. Pulling out her cellphone, she then texted Fletcher- asking him to come over to Celebrimbor and play some video games. "Two's better then one, right?" she mumbled to herself as she got up to change the game from killing to racing- a two player game. Picking the controller up from it's previous abuse, she plugged another one in for Fletcher and waited expectantly- ready to complain that he too slow whenever he did get here.

Last edited by June Korrander on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

What is this feeling taking over? [FLETCHER] *DEAD* Empty Re: What is this feeling taking over? [FLETCHER] *DEAD*

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:15 am

Fletcher's phone vibrated with a text message. Fletcher grinned when he saw what is said and who it was from. He headed over to the commons room. Poking his head around the door, he flashed a smile at June.
"What am I going to beat you at today?" he asked.
Fletcher strode over to where she sat and comfortably plopped down next to her. Picking up the controller, he settled in his spot, ready to go.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

What is this feeling taking over? [FLETCHER] *DEAD* Empty Re: What is this feeling taking over? [FLETCHER] *DEAD*

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 am

June snorted at Fletcher when he walked in, "Nothing if you're always that slow." Turning her attention to the TV screen that had the game menu on it, she clicked a button that led them to the screen on which they could choose which cars to race with. "A race car game, which I will own you with quite a few times- I hope you're not a sore loser, Fletcher." She turned to him and grinned, then turning back to the game she picked the fastest car she knew to be on the game and waited for Fletcher to pick his car- completely confident that she would be the one winning the game. Afterall, everytime he came into the room or into her view- June experienced a strange kind of adrenaline rush. How could she not win while she was feeling so pumped up and on edge?
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:30 am

Fletcher put on a mock indignant expression. "What do you mean, slow? If that's your definition of slow, then your fast must be Speedy Gonzales." He flicked through the cars, picking the second fastest one. "Alright, June. I'll let you be the best car- you're gonna need it," Fletcher smirked. He reclined on his arms and grinned up at June. "Okay, Speed Racer. I'm ready when you are." His bravado was mostly just a show. His concentration was always mixed up in times like these.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 am

"Right, right," she mocked at his teasing- starting the game just as he said he was ready. Watching the screen expectantly, her thumb pressed down hard on the A button as the race started. "I say we make a bet," she said while staring at the screen- dodging obstacles and so on. "If I win you owe me ten dollars, and if you win vice versa," she continued to speak- her concentration completely on the screen and her controller. "Or we can raise it a little higher if you like," she then said with a laugh- finding herself just a few feet infront of him in the race.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 am

Fletcher smiled ruefully. "As tempting as that is June, I'm going to have to pass. I don't have a whole lot to bet. 10 dollars is plenty." He stared intently at the screen, his hands gripping the controller. He watched June pass him on the screen and tried to catch up. "Damnit, June," he laughed. "Slow down." Fletcher shook his head, still attempting to pass her. Obviously he wasn't as good at this game as he thought. His car was maintaining a steady third and wouldn't go any faster.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:55 am

"No, sirre," she replied quickly at Fletcher's amused plead. "It's your fault, you should've picked the same car as I have- maybe then you would have had a chance." Staring intently at the screen, June started to lean whichever way the car turned- her whole body seeming to move either completely left or completely right at each turn. At a left turn (which happened to be the side of her that Fletcher was on) June leaned completely into Fletch as if her leaning depending upon the car being able to turn. "Have I ever told you that you're extremely warm?" she commented idly as she continued to stare at the screen even when the turn ended- not breaking her eyes away from it once.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 am

Fletcher shook his head in mock desperation. "Obviously I should have," he replied. "You know, this will not be good for my reputation as a gaming god." Fletcher concentrated on the game. When June leaned into him, he was jolted out of his fixated state. "Um, no," he said absentmindedly. "I don't think you've ever told me that before." His mind wasn't completely back on the game any longer. Fletcher stole a look down at June and smiled. He heard a screech and looked up to find his car spinning out of control. "Damn," he said resignedly.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:10 am

Just as Fletcher cursed, June passed the finish line and threw her hands up in the air with a loud "YEAH." Not bothering to respond to any of his words from before, she stood up and did a little winning jig "I won, I won, I won," she said over and over again in a sing song tune. Jumping back onto the sofa on her knees, June poked Fletcher in the arm while laughing "Who's the winner?? I am!" Continuing on with her obnoxious winning words; June paid no attention to the fact that she was being completely obnoxious and poked Fletcher quite a bit.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 am

Fletcher watched June doing her victory dance with a bemused smile on his face. He set his controller down gently and heaved a sigh. Conscious of the fingers jabbing at his shoulder, Fletcher grabbed June's hand to get her to stop. Unthinkingly, he leaned forward and kissed her, his hand letting hers go to push himself up into a more comfortable position. All of a sudden aware of what he was doing, Fletcher backed up slightly. He looked at June sheepishly and ran his fingers through his hair.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 pm

One moment she was celebrating, the next the hottest white guy she knew was kissing her. Becoming completely unresponsive for a moment, thousands of scenarios ran through her head- that of course did not end with this. Tick, tock, tick, tick... Suddenly jolting out of her daze, June punched Fletcher in the jaw (which of course probably didn't do much damage since she was so weak). "You jerk!" she yelled while throwing some punches at his chest, "That was my first kiss!" Throwing one of her feet up, she attempted to kick him in the stomach- failing miserably as she found herself falling backwards.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Fletcher reeled back for a moment, a slight look of shock on his face when June's fist connected on his jaw. His expression was a mix between frustration, amusement, and disbelief. It didn't take anything to defend himself from her blows. Fletcher knew how to take care of himself, and it was made easier by the fact that he weighed much more than his adversary. Right now his concentration was on getting her to stop. Seeing her fall backwards, Fletcher took advantage of her shaky placing and pinned her down.
"Stop," he told her with a scowl. Attempting to hold her down was no mean feat.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 pm

"Jerk, jerk, jerk!" June repeated over and over again as she hit Fletcher. That was really, until he pinned her down. Staring at Fletcher with large eyes, her breathing which had been irratic slowed for a second. "I... umm...," June's cheeks turned a bright pink as she looked away from Fletcher- uncertain as to what to say. What made him kiss her anyways? She looked back at Fletcher, watching him carefully as if waiting for something to happen. Without realizing it, June lifted up one of her arms that happened to be free from Fletcher's grasp and slowly ran her fingers through his hair. Her normally misty eyes, started to darken- as if a storm were passing through her mind.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Fletcher looked down at June, his mouth forming a slight half-smile. He was unaccustomed to seeing June flustered, and was enjoying it. When her hand went through his hair, Fletcher's eyes widened. He hesitantly ran his thumb along her cheekbone. He wasn't sure what was happening, and was even less sure that he wanted it to stop. He realized he was still holding her other arm down, and let it go. The activity in his brain slowed to a near halt.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Once her other arm was released, and as Fletcher's thumb ran along her cheek- June's whole face went from bright pink to cherry red- and her skin tingled as if an electric current was running through her from right where Fletcher was touching her. Slowly and hesitantly, June's other arm lifted so as to where both of her hands could run through Fletcher's blonde hair. Without warning though, June pulled Fletcher down to her- making their lips collide roughly- but achieving the one thing that had went through her mind. In one moment the situation went from extremely awkward, to extremely hot.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Fletcher's head was spinning. He moved his hands under June's head and deepened the kiss. He rested his elbows on either side of her, attempting not to crush the smaller person below him. Fletcher's state of mind drifted away. His hands idly played with June's hair. His face was stained a light pink, both from a slight embarrassment and a state of joy. Fletcher ignored the ache in his muscles; in fact he hardly noticed it.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:25 pm

As Fletcher deepened the kiss, a small noise found it's way out of June's throat- a tiny moan that seemed to snap the fiery female back to reality and made her push Fletch away. "I, um... I'm going to go," she said stupidly- moving out from under him. "I'll... uh... see you around." With those words, June promptly ran out of the common rooms; and stopped once she got to the stairs- attempting to get her composure back. What was that...? June thought to herself- while touching her lips in some sort of strange daze.

ooc; finished?
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down