Aegnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss never let a man interfere. *DEAD*

2 posters

Go down

Miss never let a man interfere. *DEAD* Empty Miss never let a man interfere. *DEAD*

Post  June Korrander Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:44 pm

June stared angrily at a pile of metal, not moving at all or breathing to loudly. Attempting to keep concentration while being extremely pissed off, she folded her arms and continued to stare at the metal as if it were alive. Why couldn't she handle this? Why couldn't she control her powers when she was angry or sad? It just bothered her a lot, which made her more mad- which made it so she couldn't handle her powers (that damn chain reaction!). Finally, taking a deep breath in attempts to sooth herself- the metal she had been staring at started to move without her even looking at it. As she turned away from it, it started to take a form of a small angry bear. The metal stretched and moved every which way as June thought about other things, her mind half off the metal for the time being. She had gotten into a fight again, and had decided to come to the metal graveyard to blow off some steam. Her jeans were a little torn at the knees, and her shirt had some dirt on it as well as some of her face.

Sighing heavily, June turned around and then spotted what she had been doing unconsciously the whole time. "Whoa," she blurted out at the sculpture of the ravenous looking bear. Pausing for a second, she then laughed and shook her head; thinking silly thoughts to herself. The next minute though, a loud clang echoed across the grave and June turned in the direction in which it came from. "Who's there?" she yelled suspiciously.

ooc; that's an opening for whoever's joining to come in. xDD

Last edited by June Korrander on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Miss never let a man interfere. *DEAD* Empty Re: Miss never let a man interfere. *DEAD*

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:32 am

Damn, Fletcher thought, stumbling a bit. He didn't spend enough time in the metal graveyard to know how to navigate. He gingerly wiped the dirt off of his jeans and shouted back, "It's Fletcher!"
He winced as he made his way forward, cursing his clumsiness. It would really benefit him to spend more time here. It couldn't hurt. Obviously not spending time here did.

Fletcher got close enough to see who was shouting. Of course, he thought with a grin. Who else would it be? He walked faster, trying to ignore the new scrapes on his leg.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Miss never let a man interfere. *DEAD* Empty Re: Miss never let a man interfere. *DEAD*

Post  June Korrander Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 am

As a voice responded to her call, June grinned as Fletcher came into her view. "Fletchhhhhhhh, what's happenin'?" she called over to him as he started coming closer. Looking at him up and down for a moment, June sighed heavily and shook her head "Have I ever told you that if you got a better tan that I'd definitely do you?" Shrugging and then glancing back at the metal she had been messing around with; June rubbed her eyes in a thoughtful manner and then turned back to Fletcher. "Nevermind about that though, can you do me a favor and piss me off? I'm trying to control my power while I'm angry."
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:47 am

Fletcher grinned suddenly. "That may be why I'm not getting a tan," he replied teasingly, his eyes sparkling mischievously. He leaned carefully against a stray bit of metal and looked at her thoughtfully.
"Still can't control your powers when you're mad? Jeez, June. When are you ever in control?"
He smirked at her. "I don't think me attempting to help you is going to make it any better."
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:00 am

Having only a little feathers ruffled at his teasing, June stuck her lower lip out and leaned toward him in some pathetic attempt to beg -or pout- (afterall, June really was never that great at begging). "I'm always in control, or well you know... sometimes." Quirking her brow curiously, she glanced at the metal Fletcher was leaning on- turning it into a chair without even having to hold her hand out. As she finished, she turned her attention back to Fletcher and as if to prove some strange point with both her hands out infront of her she waved at it frantically. "What's the deal with it? How can I be so good at this but I'm not allowed to be good at anything when I'm not in a normal state of mind?" June continued to grumble to herself and looked at Fletcher as if he had all the answers. "Can you control fire when you're mad?" she then asked him, with a sudden interested tone.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:09 am

Fletcher nodded thankfully, sitting down in the chair. The look on his face was thoughtful.
"I'm not quite sure why that is, June," he replied, his brow slightly furrowed. "and in response to your second question, erm... Not really. Fletcher smiled ruefully and ran his hand through his hair. "I suppose the only good thing about not specializing in offense would have to be that when I do get angry, my immediate reaction is to first avoid any overwhelming displays of power.
He grinned suddenly. "You'll get there," Fletcher told her .
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:44 am

"Meh," June said to him- groaning as she sat down on the ground infront of him. Staring at Fletcher just as she had when he had been walking toward her, shaking her head she made a little 'tsk, tsk,' noise at him. "I don't like fire that much," she said randomly for a second, and as if her whole train of thought switched completely- June commented on something else "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked him with a frustrated tone. "I mean seriously, you don't have that... impedient or whatever it's called right?" June looked up at Fletcher expectantly.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 am

Fletcher frowned slightly when he heard the declaration of dislike for his element. "But isn't metal and fire linked?" he asked confusedly. "As in forges and such?"
Upon hearing June's question, Fletcher glared jokingly down at her. He awkwardly shifted in his chair and finally let out a sigh. "First of all, no. There's nothig wrong with me...at least not like that. And second of all, I've kind of ben waiting. For someone, ya know?" His face blushed a light pink, an uncommon hue on his face.
"Anyways, June, why don't YOU have a boyfriend? Sure there's nothing wrong with you?" Fletcher smirked, his composure obviously regained.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm

"Sure it is," June replied in full agreement. "It's just...," June paused for a second and hesitated in finishing her sentence. How would he react to her last word, scary? Closing her eyes for a moment, memories flashed by of when her brother was discovering his power- vicious, scary memories. Her back tingled as those memories finished, as if bad thoughts triggered the pain from the mutilated skin. Opening her eyes back up, June happened to catch the cute blush Fletcher always had and giggled. "Rightttt," she said to him- resisting the urge to wink. At his question though, she shrugged nonchalantly- feeling that it would probably throw him off if she actually did say yes. "Oh no, just the fact that I'm a bitch- that's all." She paused for a second and then added, "Plus, I don't like white guys," June stuck her tongue out at Fletcher and laughed.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Fletcher, having watched June concernedly when her eyes were closed, grinned suddenly . "I knew that," he teased. "Besides, you need to cut us white guys a break. Just because we can't dance doesn't mean that you should write us off completely." He stretched out in his metal chair languidly and winced. He had forgotten about the scrapes on his legs. "Obviously we aren't very coordinated," he grimaced.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:27 am

"Oh, it's not just about dancing," June grinned a looked up at Fletcher; giving him an extremely meaningful look. As he winced, June stood up, leaned forward and pinched one of his cheeks "It's cute though, so don't worry about it." She said to him with a wink. Turning away from him suddenly, she started to walk away pausing only for a second to turn back and speak "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

ooc; I was getting kind of braindead. o_o; He can stop her if you come up with an idea.
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Ostradum Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 am

Fletcher gave her an embarrassed half-smile. He stood up slowly and brushed off the dirt still clinging to his jeans. Fletcher covered a yawn with his hand, rolled his neck, and then pulled a face at June. "I'll see you when I see you, then." He ran his fingers through his hair absentmindedly.
Fletcher Ostradum
Fletcher Ostradum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down