Aegnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl

5 posters

Go down

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Empty Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl

Post  Dulais Melwasúl Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 am

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl ColorizeEmilyBrowning

Dulais Aamira Melwasúl

Not a sound,
No, not a peep.
But those still waters,
They do run deep.

Dark Blue

I have, I have you breathing down my neck, breathing down my neck // JUST MET
I don't, don't know what you could possibly expect under this condition so // AWKWARD
I'll wait, I'll wait for the ambulance to come, ambulance to come // STRANGERS
Pick us up off the floor // NEW FRIENDS
What did you possibly expect under this condition so // ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
Slow down // USED TO BE FRIENDS
This night's a perfect shade of // SO-SO FRIENDS
Dark blue, dark blue // ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you // AVERAGE FRIENDS
I said the world could be burning down // OLD FAMILY FRIENDS
Dark blue, dark blue
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room well I'm here with you // ON AND OFF FRIENDS
I said the world could be burning 'til there's nothing but dark blue // DRINKING FRIENDS
Just dark blue // PARTY FRIENDS
This flood, this flood is slowly rising up swallowing the ground // FAKE FRIENDS
Beneath my feet, tell me how anybody thinks under this condition so // BARELY FRIENDS
I'll swim, I'll swim as the water rises up, the sun is sinking down // CIRCLE OF TRUST
And now all I can see are the planets in a row // PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
Suggesting it's best that I slow down // FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
Dark blue dark blue
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning down
Dark blue dark blue
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room well I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning 'til there's nothing but dark blue..
Just dark blue
We were boxing // FRIENDS AGAIN
We were boxing the stars // STUDY BUDDY
You were swinging for Mars // LIKE FAMILY
And then the water reached the West Coast and took the power lines // MEAN FRIENDS
And it was me and you, this could last forever // BEST FRIENDS
And the whole town under water, there was nothing we could do // PARTNERS IN CRIME
It was dark blue // INSEPARABLE

Drops of Jupiter

Now that shes back in the atmosphere // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
With drops of jupiter in her hair, hey, hey // PAST-FRIENDS
She acts like summer and walks like rain // PAST-BAD TERMS
Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey // PAST-ATTRACTION
Since the return from her stay on the moon // CURRENT LOVER
She listens like spring and she talks like june, hey, hey // OBSESSION
Tell me did you sail across the sun // EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCE
Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded // CRUSH ON YOUR CHARACTER NAME
And that heaven is overrated // FUTURE LOVER
Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star // FLIRTING
One without a permanent scar // ONE NIGHT STAND
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
Now that shes back from that soul vacation // FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, hey // FLEETING GLANCES
She checks out mozart while she does tae-bo // LUST
Reminds me that there's time to grow, hey, hey // FORBIDDEN LOVE
Now that shes back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she might think of me as plain ol' Jane // MADLY IN LOVE
Told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land // TRUE LOVE

Cry Me a River

You were my sun // HARDCORE HATE
You were my earth // DIE BITCH
But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no // LOVED AND HATED
So you took a chance // BY ASSOCIATION
And made other plans // MUTUAL HATE
But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no // YOU CHEATED
You don't have to say, what you did, // RIVALS
I already know, I found out from him // ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be // REALLY FAKE FRIENDS
And don't it make you sad about it // BACKSTABBED
You told me you loved me // BICKERING
Why did you leave me, all alone // JEALOUSY
Now you tell me you need me // ONE-SIDE JEALOUS
When you call me, on the phone // ANNOYANCE
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused // ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
With some other guy // FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
Your bridges were burned // SCARED OF DULAIS
And now it's your turn // DULAIS SCARED OF YOU
To cry // GENERAL AVOIDANCE
Cry me a river // USED BY DULAIS

Code:

[center]
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b] _________________
[b]Year:[/b] _________________
[b]Element:[/b] _________________
[b]Relationships:[/b] _________________
[b]History:[/b] _________________
[b]What do you think of Dulais?[/b]_________________
[/size] [/center]

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Eb29 Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Eb18 Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Eb19
Name: Dulais Aamira Melwasúl
Year: Fingon
Element: Water
Relationships: And it was me and you, this could last forever // BEST FRIENDS
And the whole town under water, there was nothing we could do // PARTNERS IN CRIME
It was dark blue // INSEPARABLE
History: They've known each other forever.
What do you think of Dulais? She's waaaaaay too nice.
Dulais Melwasúl
Dulais Melwasúl

Back to top Go down

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Empty Re: Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl

Post  Dyrk Melwasúl Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 am

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Justinhartley44Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Justinhartley9Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Justinhartley31
Name: Dyrk Melwasúl
Year: Helyanwë
Element: Ultimate
Relationships:
I'll swim, I'll swim as the water rises up, the sun is sinking down // CIRCLE OF TRUST
You were swinging for Mars // LIKE FAMILY
History: There was a year between Dyrk's birth and Dulais's birth. And was when Dyrk's life really began. As he grew up alongside his sister, he knew he would never have enjoyed being an only child. Being the eldest of four was tough enough. But Dulais was almost always around, ever since he can actually remember. As the younger two siblings were born, Dyrk grew closer to Dulais, which meant that there was no silly sibling bickering between the two of them. At one point in time, he tried very hard never to depend on her, since he didn't want to burden his sister with his problems. However, he grew to realize, as his mother became tougher and tougher on him, that he needed someone to spill everything to. That outlet was Dulais, who always listened to him without looking down on him. That first year at Aegnor was not easy, until he'd made friends. Of course, when his sister arrived the next year, he easily enveloped her in his goings-on at school.
What do you think of Dulais? "Dulais is the one person I can tell anything to. She'll never spill my secrets. And she's never been afraid of me, for which I love her dearly. In many ways, I believe she is the other half to me. As though we were once one person who split long before birth into two very different beings. If she weren't around, I'd be a lot more angry than I normally am. I will always support her in anything she tries to do...Although perhaps I'm not the best of older brothers in that I'm overprotective of my shy little sister. Well, every girl needs a knight in shining armor, right? I will be hers until a prince a find suitable comes along. Even then...I don't know what I'd do without Dulais."
Dyrk Melwasúl
Dyrk Melwasúl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovabelle Morningstar Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:14 am

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Name: Dovabelle Morningstar
Year: Fingon
Element: Metal
Relationships:
History: The first person Dovabelle laid eyes on when she entered the Lamalas dormitory was the Headmistress's daughter, Dulais. At first, she was concerned that the other girl might be stuck up and cruel. What she found, however, was a sweet darling of a girl. Immediately, Dovabelle took Dulais under her wing, befriending her. Other than that fateful first visit to see Dyrk and meet Sorne, Dovabelle has never lost control of her power around her friend. She's worked hard so that Dulais can feel safe around her, struggling with her own emotions to keep her powers stable. Dulais became the link between Dyrk and Dovabelle, though the two 'protectors of the princess' rarely had anything to do with one another; not because they hated one another, but because of Sorne. Dovabelle likes to make little trinkets, tiny statues and the like for Dulais and she usually keeps the other girl away from any of the rowdy boys.
What do you think of Dulais? "Dulais is the sweetest person I have ever met. And also perhaps the most innocent. This might sound a lot like Dyrk, but if I could ensure her safety and happiness, I would. She means that much to me, which is a surprise. She's the only person I know of who has gotten closer to me than I had planned. However, I'm glad that Dulais is around, she brings a quiet charm with her to any room she enters and she's just so adorable!"
Dovabelle Morningstar
Dovabelle Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinevere Kelsun Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Guinevere3 Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Guinevere7 Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Guinevere11
Name: Guinevere Morgain Kelsun
Year: Silmarwen
Element: Fire / Water
Relationships:
History: Guinevere literally crashed into Dulais in a hallway in the middle of her first year as a Lamalas. At that time, Vere didn't think anything of it -- and then she met her again, which was the time Vere first started up a conversation, partly because Dulais was a descendant of the founder and daughter of the headmistress. However, during the course of the conversation, Vere made a joke, causing Dulais to show one of her smiles -- and Vere decided she wanted to see it a bit more often. She somehow established a friendship with Dulais, and though she can't spend as much time as she would like with her friend as she got older -- only whenever they both had spare time -- she still thinks very highly of Dulais.
What do you think of Dulais? "Dulais. Is Adorable. I know I shouldn't be saying this to my senior, but she's just so nice, considerate ... Wow. I don't think there's anyone as kind as she is. Honestly, though ... I feel like I want to keep her away from any potentially harmful things, but she doesn't need to be protected, y'know? I can't help but feel that she's weak because she's a shortie -- but I know she can take care of herself. She just needs to be a bit more ... non-shy. I guess that's her charm, though."
Guinevere Kelsun
Guinevere Kelsun

Back to top Go down

Post  June Korrander Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Dulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Marysooting_fDulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Maryellenmatthesg_fDulais {{so sweet}} Melwasúl Gabdshmagazin
Name: June Korrander.
Year: Celebrimbor.
Element: Metal.
Relationships: This night's a perfect shade of // SO-SO FRIENDS
History: June and Dulais met a little bit after June had become accquainted with her brother Dyrk. The fact that June mistreats her brother can cause animosity between them, but they don't see each other much so they don't really fight. They're just kind of in the middle of things.
What do you think of Dulais? "She seems like a pretty a nice girl, completely different from her brother. I like her, I hope I don't offend her that much."
June Korrander
June Korrander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down