Aegnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb }

4 posters

Go down

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Empty guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb }

Post  Guinevere Kelsun Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:03 pm

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Guineveremorgainkelsun2dm6

guinevere morgain kelsun

tick ...
tick ...

BOOM!

friend

// JUST MET
// AWKWARD
// STRANGERS
// NEW FRIENDS
// ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
// USED TO BE FRIENDS
// SO-SO FRIENDS
// ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
// AVERAGE FRIENDS
// OLD FAMILY FRIENDS
// ON AND OFF FRIENDS
// DRINKING FRIENDS
// PARTY FRIENDS
// FAKE FRIENDS
// BARELY FRIENDS
// CIRCLE OF TRUST
// PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
// FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
// FRIENDS AGAIN
// STUDY BUDDY
// LIKE FAMILY
// MEAN FRIENDS
// BEST FRIENDS
// PARTNERS IN CRIME
// INSEPARABLE

love

// PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
    // PAST-FRIENDS
    // PAST-BAD TERMS
    // PAST-ATTRACTION
    // CURRENT LOVER
    // OBSESSION
    // EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCE
    // CRUSH ON GUINEVERE
    // FUTURE LOVER
    // FLIRTING
    // ONE NIGHT STAND
    // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
    // FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
    // FLEETING GLANCES
    // LUST
    // FORBIDDEN LOVE
    // MADLY IN LOVE
    // TRUE LOVE

enemy

// HARDCORE HATE
// DIE BITCH
// LOVED AND HATED
// BY ASSOCIATION
// MUTUAL HATE
// YOU CHEATED
// RIVALS
// ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
// REALLY FAKE FRIENDS
// BACKSTABBED
// BICKERING
// JEALOUSY
// ONE-SIDE JEALOUSY
// ANNOYANCE
// ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
// FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
// USING GUINEVERE
// SCARED OF GUINEVERE
// GUINEVERE SCARED OF YOU
// GENERAL AVOIDANCE
// USED BY GUINEVERE

Code:

[center]
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b] _________________
[b]Year:[/b] _________________
[b]Element:[/b] _________________
[b]Relationships:[/b] _________________
[b]History:[/b] _________________
[b]What do you think of Guinevere?[/b] _________________
[/size] [/center]
made by shini & eev. edited by ari.

Last edited by Guinevere Kelsun on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Guinevere Kelsun
Guinevere Kelsun

Back to top Go down

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Empty Re: guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb }

Post  Helena Ecco Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:58 am

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Evangeline3guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Evangeline4guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Evangeline2
Name: Helena Vaeli Ecco
Year: Staff
Element: Water/Fire
Relationships: // PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS && TEACHER && MENTOR
History: A few years ago, when she first heard that one of the incoming Lamalas was a Fire/Water hybrid, Helena made a promise to herself to look out for the girl who had such similar powers to hers. Since fire and water is a very rare power combination, Helena hadn't yet run into another Elessarian with similar abilities as hers. She was aware that Guinevere wasn't very likely to use her powers in the same way that she did, but she was still determined to be as supportive as she could be. Imagine her pleasure when her young protege (at least that how she thought of Vere) showed up in her Study of Alchemy class! She makes sure she never gives Vere any leeway in regards to her grades, but she offers her advice and her friendship to the girl she feels such a deep kinship with.
What do you think of Your Character Name? "Guinevere reminds me a lot of a younger me. Well, a much prettier, much less crazy version of a younger me at least. I don't think the Alchemy bug has quite bitten her completely yet, but with a little encouragement from me and the same caliber of work I've seen from her so far, I have utter faith that she can not only succeed, but excel in whatever she chooses to do. I would love for her to choose Alchemy, but I know better than to be selfish about it! Whatever Guinevere wants to do with her life, I hope she knows that she will always have my support."
Helena Ecco
Helena Ecco
Admin

Back to top Go down

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Empty Re: guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb }

Post  Dulais Melwasúl Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:40 pm

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Untitled34 guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Untitled26 guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Untitled30
Name: Dulais Aamira Melwasúl
Year: Fingon
Element: Water
Relationships: // CIRCLE OF TRUST
// STUDY BUDDIES
// BEST FRIENDS
History: When Dulais first met Guinevere, she was afraid that the other girl would never forgive her for acting like a speed bump in the Aegnor hallways. Much to Dulais relief, Guinevere simply shrugged the incident off and continued with her life. It wasn't until in the year that Dulais ran into Guinevere again, though this time not so literally, and the two girls began talking. It started out about Dulais and her family, though Guinevere seemed to sense that this wasn't Dulais' favorite topic. Guinevere had changed the subject by making one of the cleverest jokes Dulais had ever heard, and she hadn't been able to stop herself from bursting into one of her radiant smiles. Since then, Vere and Dulais have become very good friends, sharing jokes and stories and studying. Dulais doesn't get to spend as much time with Guinevere as she does with the girls in her year, but she seeks out the company of her friends as often as she's able.
What do you think of Guinevere? "Guinevere is another of those few people that I count as one of my true friends. She's so supportive and helpful and she really cares about me, and she's also one of the funniest people to have a conversation with. She's so clever and quick with her words, and her powers as well, though she always seems so frightened of losing control. In my opinion, she's one of the most promising students here, and I'm really glad I don't ever have to duel her!"
Dulais Melwasúl
Dulais Melwasúl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyrk Melwasúl Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 am

guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } JustinHartley8guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } Justinhartley27guinevere morgain kelsun { the living bomb } JustinHartley2
Name: Dyrk Melwasúl
Year: Helyanwë
Element: Ultimate
Relationships:
// ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
// AVERAGE FRIENDS
History: Dyrk sort of found out about Guinevere after Dulias had met and befriended her. He honestly had no problem with it. In fact, he wouldn't have gotten involved at all if it weren't for the fact that they ran into each other. After all, they did end up fighting a practice-duel once. He wanted to see how she fought and was willing enough to pit himself against her. That was a long time ago, though, before he became the president of the club. Back when she was still a newbie to the club. Surprise, surprise, he ended up offering her some help; his way of beginning a friendship. Of course, it was after that that he found out she was the same Vere his sister was friends with. Although he finds her to be really interesting, due to the difference in their years, they rarely see one another, so he doesn't know her outside of the Dueling Club.
What do you think of Guinevere? "Guinevere? Oh yes, Dulais's friend...She's a great duelist, there's a lot of potential. Not to mention the skill she already has. With the way she's going, if she keeps working, she'll be the top duelist when Sorne and I graduate. She's still a little rough around the edges when it comes to control of her powers, but the power is definitely there. That is, if my bruises have anything to say about it. In any case, I like Guinevere. I'd help her out any time she needed it. All she needs to do is ask and I'll be there."
Dyrk Melwasúl
Dyrk Melwasúl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down