Aegnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaya Ostradum

2 posters

Go down

Amaya Ostradum Empty Amaya Ostradum

Post  Aki Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

:
//GENERAL//

Site Alias: Aki

Character's Full Name: Amaya Ostradum
Any Nicknames?: Amy
Birthday: April 10
Sexuality: straight

Element(s):fire and air
Year: Mablung

//APPEARANCE//

Amaya Ostradum Selena_gomez_1207582142

Played By: Selena Gomez

Eyes: She has vibrant light blue eyes(even through selena gomez doesn't have blue eyes. My character does so please use imagation). Her eyes changes dark blue when she's angry and a teal color when sad. Her eyes twinkle when someone gives her candy or a new stuff animal. Her sister told her that her eyes tell every emotion she has. She usually wears light brown eyeliner and and a light blue eyeshadow.
Hair: She has beautiful, mid-length, milk chocolate brown hair, like her mom. She usually wears it straigthen or wavy. She puts clips and bows in her hair all the time.
Smile: She smiles all the time, except when she's sad or angried.When she smiles everyone stops to she her smile vibrant smile. She inherited her smile from her late grandmother. Her lips are rosey pink and she usually put lip gloss on her lips.
Face: She tan color since she plays soccer and run track. She has big round eys(puppy dog eyes) and a button nose. Her face is round.
Height: 5"4
Weight: 100 pounds
Physique: Even though she may eat alot (she's the type of people who eats alot but never show it) and she usually seen reading or taking a cat nap, but she's really in good shape. She plays soccer, run track, and horseback. So she gets most of her musle from soccer and track.
Style: In summer she wears cute clothes( animal prints, lace, frills, or any other cute things she can find at Following Fashion), foral tops, foral and plain knee-length skirts, tank tops, t-shirts, leggings, and rarely jeans and shorts. In winter she wears similar thing, but thicker and layers.
Hygiene: She showers everyday, since she doesn't like to be dirty. She brushes her teeth every moring, before she goes to sleep, and after she eats candy. She goes to the Spa every other week to get a facial and pedicure.
//PERSONALITY//

2.stuff animals
    3.reading
    4.cupcakes
    5.animals
    6.drawing
    7.playing soccer
    8.running
    9.cooking
    10.flowers
    11.swimming
    12.studying
    13.hanging out with friends and family
    13.daydreaming
    14.strawberries
    15.sleeping

[color=gray]Dislikes:

1.spicky food
    2.bullies
    3.sharks
    4.thunder
    5.scary movies
    6.being alone
    7.scary stories
    8.homework
    9.not eating
    10.math
    11.fire
    12.big gust of winds
    13.bugs
    14. herself (even through she doesn't look like she has self-esteem issues, well she does)
    15. being weak

Strengths:
    1.fire element
    2.hand to hand combat
    3.loyall to friends
    4.not judging people
    5.never backs down from a enemy
    6.air element
    7.kind-hearted
    8.seeing the good in everyone

Weaknesses:
    1.controling her elements
    2.depending on other people
    3.worries what other people think of her
    4.being scared of fire
    5.not emotional strong
    6.to sturborn

Hopes:
    1.her hope is that humans and them to live peacefully together
    2.falling in love again
    3.seeing Alice(her human best friend) again
    4.having her very own bakery/candy store
    5.seeing her first love again
    6.getting married and having kids

Fears:
    1.thunder
    2.sharks
    3.humans with guns
    4.math
    5.being alone
    6.fire
    7.tornadoes
    9.losing her siblings
    10.hurting people with her element

//HISTORY//

First Sign of Powers: She was five when she first use her magic. She was playing with her older brother and she was going to get hit with a stick, the air around her form a shield and her fire element made the stick burn. Her parents knew that she will have fire and air, since her father's element is fire and her mother's element is air. She hates fire and is afaird of it, so she wanted water, to make ice with her air element. She lacks the control to summon her elements when need. When she was six and playing with humans, she accidently burn one of the humans, so her family had to move to another town.

Favorite Way to Use Powers: Amaya doesn't like to use her elements that much but when she summons her elements its usually to practice or to duel. She uses both offense an defense, cause she can make a air shield for offense and burn people, choke people by sucking the air around them, and etc. Her favorite way to use her magic is to make a fire dragon and move it with her hand and to use her air elment to make her fire dragon bigger.She use her power in a subtly way since she doesn't know how to control that well.

History At School: First year of school she was shy around new people and don't talk that much, since she's new to school she's even more shy. She gets along with the teachers okay. She learn that its okay to use her element and to control it enough to call it when needed.
Second year of school she open up more. She made few friends and focus more on studying. She got along with the teachers the same. This year she learn how make a fire dragon and to make it bigger with her air element.
Third year of school she the same with the students and she's very smart and now one of the top students at Aegnor. She usually hanging around the library finding ways to controling her elements better. She gets along with the teachers same. She learn how to use her elements better and to control them better.
History With Humans: She lived with humans all her life intil she was 14. When she was 13 she had a boyfriend that was a human and he found out after 3 months of dating that she was Elessiarians. When he found out he brokeup with her, was disgusted with her, and told her best friend Alice. After Alice found out she told her father and Amaya and her family was run out of town.

//FAMILY//

Parents: Her father's name is Alexander Ostradum, his element are fire and earth. Her mother's name is Elizabeth Ostradum, her elements are water and air. Her father and mother own a bakery together.
Siblings: ____ Ostradum is her 14 year old brother, his element is water. Her older sister, ___ Ostradum is 17 years old and her element is water. Her older brother ____ Ostradum is 20 and his element is fire. All of them go to Aegnor
Relationship with Family: Amaya loves her family very much. She gets along with her parents. ____(older brother) adores her, ____ (older sister) and her are best friends, and ____(younger brother) and her spar with each other and play together. So over all she has a great realtion with her family.

Last edited by Aki on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 33 times in total (Reason for editing : done but if i need to fix it up more just tell me)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Amaya Ostradum Empty Re: Amaya Ostradum

Post  Helena Ecco Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Hey! Thank you so much for applying to Aegnor! I just wanted to ask you if you could do a few things to shine up your application.

First of all, is it possible for you to find a played by that is a celebrity? If you need help finding one like your illustration, I'd be more than glad to! It's much easier for others to roleplay with a character that has a human face.

Next, it would be really cool if you could elaborate a little bit on a few things. Like her physique. What does she look like in shape? Is she really muscular because of soccer? Or does it just serve to trim off the fat? The same thing goes for her eyes and her hair. Do her eyes change color if she cries? If she gets angry? Does she like the way her eyes look? How long is her hair? Does she get it from her mother or father? Does she like her hair or does it get in her way? You get the gist. Same thing goes for smile and hygiene and whatever else you can add details to.

The more details the better!

And give her some flaws, they're so fun to play! For example, my water-powered character hates to swim! How crazy is that?

And you didn't know this, so it's no big deal, but sadly the Elessarians can't heal with their powers.

Also, and this may seem really nitpicky of me so I'm really sorry, but could you check your spelling? I can totally understand making spelling mistakes (heck, i do it all the time) but if you could just read over what you write and double-check it, that would be awesome.

And lastly, you can just leave the names of your currently nonexistent (XP) siblings blank. That way when somebody goes to make an app for them, they get to choose their name.

Okay, wow. This is really long! I'm so sorry, and if you have any questions please post here or private message me or ask them in the chatbox.

Reply when you're finished editing! :D

<3 eev
Helena Ecco
Helena Ecco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Hee.. Im finally done, but if there anything i need to fix up just tell me
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Amaya Ostradum Empty Done

Post  Aki Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm done but i guess something is wrong, so can you please tell me so i can fix it up...
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down